how on earth did i land on this fucking situation?

roller-coaster of fucking emotions...sadness, fear, anguish. Suddenly everything seems to affect my poor nerves. I indulged in a small session of retail therapy Monday afternoon. Outcome: three new marvellous sweaters, but a terrible state of mind. Tuesday afternoon? Ugly too. I tried to relax by doing my signature stretch sessions in the garden, and I finished with sore muscles. I ended up desperately seeking for an important paper during all afternoon, which naturally i didn´t find.But at least it drew my attention away from more pressing matters. Wednesday sucked too, i went to the shrink, which somehow helped.Thursday was tremendous. i practically had a nervous breakdown at the office, heavily influenced by the fact that my cranky boss insulted me all the way from chile (goodness gracious, he doesnt relax even on vacation)and my other boss scolded me too. Nasty, nasty moments. I spent the whole day in the verge of tears. After work i ran some errands with a couple of friends and felt better. And tofay i simply gave up. Whatever will be, will be. I shall not torture myself and my mind any longer.Peace out.

Comments

colifa said…
Parece que el club de los cliclotimicos se agranda bienvenida?! en fin, es loco que unas papas bien grasos o una fuking gaseosa nos saque el mal humor no?

hasta despues volvi a las sombras

www.rokearte.blogspot.com
Cat said…
gracias por tu cálida bienvenida colifa... creo que me voy a hacer miembra honoraria del club de los ciclotímicos

Popular Posts