Are you reading, are you reading, Brother John?


As a fucking matter of fucking fact, I’ve made a pact with myself to start reading more actual, physical books. Kindle’s scary, extremely easy convenience –always there, immediate gratification and shopping, straight from my phone, made me miss the smell, page turning ritual which has so long been a part of my life.
So, since January, I’ve started and (almost) finished reading the following:
1.-Retrato de familia, Adéle Geras
2.- The age of innocence, Edith Wharton.
3.- Atonement, Ian McEwan
4.- Born, María O’Donnell
Naturally, as much as I like reading books, I’ve reread several of my summer classics: Coming Home, The Carousel, Under Gemini, Wild Mountain Thyme, The Day of the Storm and Snow in April, all by Rosamunde Pilcher.
The self-help types I’ve reread this year so far: Thank and Grow Rich and E-squared, Pam Grout
The new books I’ve read: Normal people, Sally Rooney
Upcoming: Daisy Jones and the Six, Taylor Jenkins Reid
All you can ever know, Nicole Chung
Light, in between reading: Soulful simplicity, Courtney Carver
Book I’m looking forward to:  The Wedding Party, Jasmine Guillory


Comments

Popular Posts